SERVICE TEAM INFO
You should plan to arrive at Arrowhead no later than 1:30pm on the first day of the camp session you are working for. When you arrive, we will have a staff meeting so that we can all get to know the staff a bit better. Afterward, we will give you a brief orientation concerning your work for the week.
Note: You will be working in the kitchen each day helping with dishes and dining hall prep and you MUST wear closed toed shoes at these times. Crocs and sandals that are still close toed are allowed. Also, cellphones will be collected and kept in the office for the week. If you need to use your phone at some point to communicate with work, your ride, or anything time sensitive, you can talk to your Service Team Coordinators and they will find time for you to do that!
AFTER YOU APPLY
- Wait for a email from “Registration” titled: “employment offer” (usually comes within 2 weeks of applying)
- Click on the “Summer Staff Portal”
- Click on “Employment Offer”
- From there you can go through the steps to confirm when you are coming!
WHAT TO BRING
- Pillow, sleeping bag, AND twin sheets
- Shower towels, beach towels
- Shower caddy, soap, shampoo, toothbrush, & toothpaste
- 2 pairs of shoes (at least one having closed toes)
- Clothes than can get dirty/muddy
- 1 Blue and 1 Red shirt (for games)
- Modest swimwear (see Volunteer Staff Procedures found when you go through the employment offer)
- Rain Jacket
- Insect repellant, sunscreen
- Games (If you’d like!)
We recommend that you not bring valuables to camp. Please also leave the following items at home: firearms, knives, cigarettes, gum, junk food, non-prescription drugs, electronic games, music-listening devices, laser pointers, tablets, laptops, and fireworks.
Also, Arrowhead strives for a modest standard of dress. Please keep this code in mind as you pack:
- Inappropriate language, graphics displaying drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, or other offensive
printing on clothing is not allowed.
- Clothes that are too tight, expose the body inappropriately, exposes bare midriffs, or shows undergarments are not acceptable.
- Examples of such clothing include (but are not limited to): strappy tank-tops, short shorts/skirts, spandex, low-cut tops, crop tops, cut tees that expose the sides, and excessively torn clothing.
MAKING DISCIPLES OF JESUS CHRIST
THROUGH CAMP MINISTRY