HOW DO I GIVE?
DONATE BY CHECK: Mail checks to: Arrowhead Bible Camp, 30765 117th St, New Auburn WI, 54757. Checks can be made payable to “Arrowhead Bible Camp” with the designated fund listed in the memo section.
DONATE A GIFT-IN-KIND: If you would like to donate any items from our wishlist, please bring them to camp on your next visit or contact us to set up a time and location for us to pick the gift up.
CAMP'S DIFFERENT FUNDS
SCHOLARSHIP FUND: Every year, Arrowhead awards scholarships to families who may otherwise not be able to attend camp. By giving to this fund, you will help share the joy of Christian camping with many people.
NEW BUILDING FUND: As our ministry grows, so too do some of our building needs. This fund supports projects such as new cabins or a new lodge. By giving to this fund, you will help us improve camp for your next visit.
BUILDING REPAIR FUND: Everything needs maintenance now and again. By giving to this fund, you will help us repair damages or make necessary updates to our existing buildings.
STAFF SUPPORT FUNDS: Our full-time staff raise support in order to work at camp. By giving to these funds, you will help our staff earn their salaries. If you would like to partner with any of our staff, head on over to our staff page to read a bit more about them.
- Campfire tripods
- Pool table
- In-water boat and kayak storage racks
- Snow shovels
- 4″ paintbrushes and roller brushes
- Heavy-duty tie-down straps
- T-8 Cool White 4′ fluorescent light tubes
- Push brooms
- 3″ torx screws
- SawZall blades
- Circular saw blades
- .098 weed-trimming string
- 2×6 lumber
- Ice melt
- Box or pedestal fans
- New vacuum cleaners
- Mop bucket
- New carpet in our Dining Hall
- A one-ton 4×4 pick-up truck with dump box
- Back-hoe for tractor
- Cases of white copy paper ($30)
- Pencils and pens
- Classroom size whiteboard
- Canon Rebel T5i Camera (or equivalent)
- Batteries (AAA, AA, D, 9V)
- Blank DVDs (DVD+R, printable)
- 65″ flat screen LED TV
- 65″ LED TV wall mount
- White cardstock paper
- Brightly colored cardstock paper
- Crayola markers (thin and wide tip)
- Glue sticks
- Large posterboard
- Rubbermaid storage containers (all sizes)
- Dinner napkins, tablecloths, seasonal decorations
- Small Dixie cups
- Hand-soap (pump dispenser)
- Hand-soap refills