ADULT VOLUNTEER INFO
Check in at the Office when you arrive! Please plan to arrive at Arrowhead no later than 4:00pm on the first day of the camp session you are working for. You’re welcome to come at 1:45pm, if you would like, where we will have a meeting to get to know the staff a bit better. At 4:00pm, we will give you an orientation about your work for the week.
Note: For cooks and maintenance volunteers, you MUST wear closed toed shoes at these times. Crocs and sandals that are still close toed are allowed in the kitchen.
AFTER YOU APPLY
- Wait for a email from “Registration” titled: “employment offer” (usually comes within 2 weeks of applying)
- Click on the “Summer Staff Portal”
- Click on “Employment Offer”
- From there you can go through the steps to confirm when you are coming!
WHAT TO BRING
- Pillow, sleeping bag, AND twin sheets
- Shower towels, beach towels
- Shower caddy, soap, shampoo, toothbrush, & toothpaste
- 2 pairs of shoes (at least one having closed toes)
- Clothes than can get dirty/muddy
- Modest swimwear (see Volunteer Staff Procedures found when you go through the employment offer)
- Rain Jacket
- Insect repellant, sunscreen
- Games, book, leisure activities (If you’d like!)
MAKING DISCIPLES OF JESUS CHRIST
THROUGH CAMP MINISTRY